The nectarines pair so deliciously with the micro greens that have a sweet, but yet a little bit of a spicy kick to them…chopped tomatoes, basil, and shaved Grana Padano, that adds its own sharp and nutty flavor to the whole experience… and then topped with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar…
I’ll tell you…your tastebuds…they’re going to go wild!! This is a perfect little meal for lunch, dinner, a snack, or even breakfast!
I don’t follow the breakfast rules. Ever.
Says the girl who will guiltlessly eat spaghetti for breakfast…
Seriously, try this one. You’ll love it!
- 2 large nectarines, sliced
- 2 cups micro greens
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- Basil Leaves (as much as you like)
- Shaved Grana Padano for garnish
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Arrange the nectarines on a plate and top with the micro greens. Sprinkle the chopped tomatoes and basil leaves around and on top of the nectarines and greens. Top with shaved Grana Padano Use as much as or as little as, to suit your personal taste! The same goes for the balsamic, salt and pepper. Use as much as you'd like to suit your taste.